Want to bet on Sportstake 13? See the latest fixtures below so you now what to bet on
We can't find the match. We will keep trying
Here you can find the latest predictions for the Sportstake 13. The Sportstake 13 consists of 12 fixtures. We have predictions for each one of the fixtures. Our top 5 match predictions for the Sportstake 13 are:
- For Sparta Rotterdam vs AZ we think the match will end with a score 1 - 1.
- For Tigres vs Real Soacha we think that Tigres will win.
- For Istanbul Basaksehir vs Samsunspor we think the match will end with a score 1 - 1.
- For Villarreal vs Granada we think that Villarreal will win.
- For Manchester City vs Manchester United we think the match will end with a score 2 - 1.
Sportstake 13 is a game offered by the South African National Lottery that is played by predicting the outcome of 13 matches drawn from various leagues across the world. The National Lottery publishes the sportstake 13 fixtures twice every week on Mondays and Thursdays and you simply have to predict the outcome of all the fixtures and wait for the draw to be conducted.
There are three ways you can play Sportstake 13
- Bet Slip
You can get a sportstake fixture and make your predictions immediately using a pen to tick your predictions. ( please note that there are only three outcomes in Sportstake . ie Home win, Draw or Away win) Fixture lists can be obtained from all The National Lottery Outlets across the country.
If you are not well aware of the teams on the fixture list, the system will do that on your behalf , checking the head to head statics of featured matches and make a prediction based on previous results.
If you have an online account, you can just log into your account, load cash if you have not done that already and make your predictions, it’s that simple. If you don’t have an account visit http://www.wallet.nationallottery.co.za and register.
The minimum price per wager is R2.00 and a maximum wager per betslip is R2000. There are at least 4 prize categories for correct predictions from at least 10 correct predictions to 13.
There are at least three places you may collect your money depending on how much you have won
- You can claim prizes below R2,000.oo at any retailers
- You can claim prizes from R2,000.oo to R50,000.00 at the nearest Post Office.
- You can also claim prizes of over R50,000.00 at an ITHUBA Office